COVID-19In adherence with provincial orders and following direction from Saskatchewan Health Authority, we have made changes to ensure the safest experience possible.
Boss Athletics: Our Plan (November 25, 2020)
As per the government guidelines released on November 25th, all sports are now limited to eight participants and must be socially distanced. We are adjusting our practices to be able to accommodate the new requirements. As a result, all cheer and dance teams have been split into cohorts of no more than eight to accommodate the new requirements. We have made every effort to accommodate and maintain our current practice schedule as best as possible. Please note this schedule will only tentatively be in effect until the Winter break on December 19th, 2020. Dance will resume on November 26th, 2020, and cheer will resume on November 30th, 2020. Dance will be blended with cohorts alternating weeks There will be a virtual conditioning session held on every Sunday, until winter break with the last session being on December 13th, for all athletes to participate in as part of their weekly training. If there are any changes to the attached schedule we will update and notify you accordingly.
Unfortunately, due to the restrictions put in place, and the large number of participants we will have to cancel rec cheer, acro, and all tumbling classes until further notice. Please note that the missed classes will be made up once the guidelines permit these activities again. At which point, we will be in contact regarding that schedule.
We are sorry for the inconvenience that this situation has caused. We sincerely appreciate the continued support and kindness that you have given to us. Although we know it is not the ideal situation, we hope everyone will continue to be resilient through these difficult times. We strive to continue to provide a safe space for our athletes, and keep their passion for cheer and dance alive.
We want to extend a heartfelt thank-you for your continued understanding and support. It is because of all of you that we are able to keep Boss doors open.
Ensuring Safety in the Gym
- All athletes must enter through the front door (east) and exit through the back door (west).
- Please drop your athlete off no earlier than 5 minutes before their scheduled cohort practice time. We will be locking the front door until the five minutes before the cohorts
- Please try your best to promptly pickup your athletes after their session.
- Athletes must sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the facility.
- Athletes will be assigned to a specific space on the floor for all of their belongings must be placed.
- Please try to bring minimal items with you into the gym.
- Athletes will be assigned to a specific area of the floor to practice in that is three meters apart from others.
- Bathrooms will only be available in an absolute emergency.
- Masks must be worn at all times when inside the facility.